PLEASE READ: Marriage SOS Inc. has a dedicated webmaster who monitors all incoming email. The fastest way to receive help is to follow the instructions on this page.
- If you have an issue or question about your account or purchase, please email email@example.com. He’ll work with you to resolve any problems.
- If you need technical help with a course, quickly review this page before emailing – this will limit back-and-forth email so that he can provide you with the best service.
The course platform is monitored daily to ensure everything is working across all devices and (not to brag or anything!) we have never had a single tech issue that was attributable to our services. Nonetheless, we are here to help. Please follow these steps:
- Quickly run through the Q&A’s and troubleshooting steps below. This resolves 99% of issues immediately.
- Check out the walk-through video tutorial further down this page (skip to 5:50 for the mobile walk-through).
- Contact the webmaster for personalized tech help (see bottom of page for what info to include in your email).
- Spend a few moments learning how the course loads, appears and functions on your particular device and screen (i.e. find the menu button, drop-down bars, Parts 1, 2, and 3, etc.). You may wish to watch the video walk-through tutorial, below
- Refresh the page
- Give the page or feature (i.e. the audio playback bar) time to fully load
- Clear your cache
- Sign-out of your account and course, and then sign-in again
- Re-start your device
- Try a different device
- Try a different browser (FYI we usually recommend Chrome)
- Check your Internet connection
- Contact your Internet service provider regarding possible Internet connection issues
- If the issue stems from a server problem or third-party site, please give it some time and check back…in such cases, millions of users are affected and the powers-that-be are working furiously to restore service
A Video Walk-Through for Course-Takers
Using the course on mobile? Jump ahead to 5:50 for the mobile walk-through.
CONTACT THE WEBMASTER FOR PERSONALIZED HELP
If you’re having sign-in or technical issues with a course, kindly provide the following info in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org (the more info you provide in your initial email, the faster he can help):
- your full name
- the email you used to enroll in your course
- what specific course you’re having problems with
- what device and browser you are using – please provide this info
- whether you had the same problem on other devices or browsers – please test this
- what troubleshooting steps (see above) you’ve already tried – please provide this info
- it is also helpful if you can send a screenshot of what you’re seeing
When will you hear back from the webmaster? Sometimes he replies within minutes, other times it may take longer for him to investigate and come up with a solution. You can be confident, however, that he actively monitors our services and incoming email, and that he is working as quickly as possible to assist you. We know you’re frustrated and we really do want to help!