Don’t worry, we’re here to help you figure out whatever tech issue is slowing you down! In 99.9% of cases, tech problems can be resolved by reviewing the below troubleshooting steps. Please review these before emailing us at email@example.com. Even if the below steps don’t solve your problem, they will help us isolate it so that we can get you up and running quickly and with a minimum of back-and-forth emails. Thank you!
- Double-check that you are signing-in with your correct email address (i.e. the one you used to enroll in your course)
- Spend a few moments learning how the course loads, appears and functions on your particular device and screen (i.e. find the menu button, drop-down bars, Parts 1, 2, and 3, etc.). You may wish to watch the video walk-through tutorial, below
- Refresh the page
- Give the page or feature (i.e. the audio playback bar) time to fully load
- Clear your cache
- Ensure that “cookies” are enabled on your device
- Sign-out of your account and course, and then sign-in again
- Re-start your device
- Try a different device
- Try a different browser (FYI we usually recommend Chrome)
- Check your Internet connection
- Contact your Internet service provider regarding possible Internet connection issues
- If the issue stems from a server problem or third-party site, please give it some time and check back…in such cases, millions of users are affected and the powers-that-be are working furiously to restore service
CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR PERSONALIZED HELP
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized help. Please provide as much of the below info as you can. The more info you can provide, the faster we can help and the fewer back-and-forth emails will be required.
- your full name and the email address you used to enroll in your course (so we can identify you)
- what troubleshooting steps, above, you’ve already tried (so we can quickly isolate the problem)
- what specific course you’re having problems with
- what device and browser you are using
- whether you had the same problem on other devices or browsers (again, so we can isolate the problem)
- it is also helpful if you can send a screenshot of what you’re seeing
When will you hear back? Sometimes you’ll receive a response within the hour, other times it may take up to 48 hours for us to investigate and come up with a solution. You can be confident, however, that we regularly monitor our services and incoming email, and that we are working as quickly as possible to assist you. We know you’re frustrated and we really do want to help!