Today, it is a challenge for a woman to keep her relationship and family together. But take heart: I’ve worked with countless women over my years in practice, everyone from stay-at-home moms to professional women and celebrity wives. And I’m committed to helping women enjoy loving marriages and stable families, ones that make life easier, not harder!
Some of the most common complaints I hear from women include having a husband who:
- is having an emotional or sexual affair (or on the brink of having an affair)
- is texting or spending too much time with a “female friend”
- gives you mixed messages and/or seems less committed to the marriage
- doesn’t appreciate or support you
- complains about a lack of sex or has lost interest in sexual intimacy
- refuses to communicate or is a poor communicator
- is critical or quick to blame you for the marriage problems
- is having a midlife crisis or says “I love you, but I’m not in love with you.”
- spends too much time on social media, his computer or his phone
- lives “like a single man” or displays immature behavior
- refuses to help with household chores or is financially irresponsible
- has a short fuse or throws adult temper tantrums so that you must “walk on eggshells”
- seems disinterested in his own children or doesn’t spend enough time with them
- doesn’t prioritize “couple time” or family time
- doesn’t show you as much patience, affection or kindness as he used to
- doesn’t listen to you or fulfill the promises he’s made
- shows divided loyalties by “siding with” or valuing other people more than you
- has a self-focused view of life or has a streak or narcissism
…and many more. If any of these sound familiar, it’s time to do something about it. It won’t get better on its own.
So whether you need insight into your husband and practical ideas to make things better, or whether you just need an objective sounding board, I can help. Book a one-on-one telephone session with me or listen to the appropriate Marriage SOS crash course today.