It’s never been tougher for a woman to keep her marriage together. But take heart: I’ve successfully helped countless women over my years in practice, from stay-at-home moms to professional women and celebrity wives. I’m committed to helping women regain their husband’s devotion and go on to enjoy happy, secure marriages. In fact, I specialize in situations where a wife is more motivated than her husband to save the marriage.
So don’t panic! Together with my husband Don – who is a frequent contributor to this site, a relationship author, and an invaluable resource for that male perspective – I’ve created an effective online service that can help you turn your situation around, starting today.
Some of the most common complaints I hear from women include having a husband who:
- is having an emotional or sexual affair and refusing to end it
- is having an inappropriate female friendship
- has become secretive with his behavior or phone
- gives you mixed messages or seems less committed to the marriage
- doesn’t appreciate or support you
- has lost his desire for you or is apathetic about your relationship
- complains about a lack of sex or is less interested in having sex with you
- refuses to communicate or is a poor communicator
- is critical or quick to blame you for the marriage problems
- is having a midlife crisis
- says “I love you, but I’m not in love with you”
- seems “confused” about his feelings for you
- has developed a mean-streak
- is threatening divorce
- is threatening to move out or has already moved out
- spends too much time on social media, his computer or his phone
- lives “like a single man” or displays immature behavior
- refuses to help with household chores or is financially irresponsible
- has a short fuse or throws adult temper tantrums so that you must “walk on eggshells”
- seems disinterested in his own children or doesn’t spend enough time with them
- doesn’t prioritize “couple time” or family time
- refuses to “fight for the marriage” or for you
- doesn’t show you as much patience, affection or kindness as he used to
- doesn’t listen to you or fulfill the promises he’s made
- shows divided loyalties by “siding with” or valuing other people more than you
- has a self-focused view of life or has a streak of narcissism
Yet as they say, it takes two to tango. You may be faced with the consequences of some of your own poor behavior or choices. Your husband may be threatening to leave the marriage because of ill-treatment or an infidelity on your part.
Regardless, there are steps you can take to reconnect with your spouse and save your marriage.
Check out my online audio crash courses and get instant advice on any device. There is no better or faster way to receive private, practical, top-tier relationship help. Isn’t that exactly what you’re looking for?
Alternatively, you can book a one-on-one telephone session with me. We’ll talk it out and I’ll leave you with fresh insight and workable strategies you can incorporate into your marriage as soon as you hang up the phone. Either way, if you want tomorrow to be different, you have to do something different today.
Finally, you may wish to spend a few moments browsing the relationship articles on this website. These cover a wide range of marriage problems and might help you get your head around things. You’ll find two recent articles below and will find more by clicking here.