Marriage SOS For Women
It’s never been tougher for a woman to enjoy a lasting marriage; however, I’ve helped countless women over the years resolve marriage crises from affairs to apathy, and do just that.
I’ve also been married for over twenty years, and I’m no stranger to the dynamics between a husband and wife, and the ups and downs of married life. I truly want you to enjoy the happiness of a secure marriage.
Importantly, I specialize in situations where a wife is currently more motivated than her husband to work on or save the marriage. This is a common yet complex situation, but I can help you handle it with clarity, dignity, and success. So don’t panic! My practice is called Marriage SOS for a reason!
No doubt you are hurt and confused by your husband’s behavior and fearful of how things will turn out; however, you can’t just stick your head in the sand. I’ll give you the kind of eye-opening insights you need to hear, so that you can truly understand what he’s doing and why he’s doing it.
But understanding a problem or a behavior is only half the battle. You must know what to do about it in a practical sense. You must know what to say and do, what not to say or do, and you must acquire this knowledge as quickly as possible. Marriage help that comes too late, too slowly, or comes on too soft, is pointless.
That’s why I provide urgent, no-nonsense, and assertive guidance that can truly help you turn things around. If you’re looking for help that simply tells you what you want to hear, or supports a state of passive acceptance, you won’t find it here. Women are made of tough stuff, and I know you have the strength to do what must be done to save your marriage and ensure it’s a marriage that remains worth saving.
Some of the most common complaints I hear from women include having a husband who:
- is having an emotional or sexual affair and refusing to end it
- is having an inappropriate female friendship
- has become secretive with his behavior or phone
- gives you mixed messages or seems less committed to the marriage
- doesn’t appreciate or support you
- has lost his desire for you or is apathetic about your relationship
- complains about a lack of sex or is less interested in having sex with you
- refuses to communicate or is a poor communicator
- is critical or quick to blame you for the marriage problems
- is having a midlife crisis
- says “I love you, but I’m not in love with you”
- seems “confused” about his feelings for you
- has developed a mean-streak
- is threatening divorce
- is threatening to move out or has already moved out
- spends too much time on social media, his computer or his phone
- lives “like a single man” or displays immature behavior
- refuses to help with household chores or is financially irresponsible
- has a short fuse or throws adult temper tantrums so that you must “walk on eggshells”
- seems disinterested in his own children or doesn’t spend enough time with them
- doesn’t prioritize “couple time” or family time
- refuses to “fight for the marriage” or for you
- doesn’t show you as much patience, affection or kindness as he used to
- doesn’t listen to you or fulfill the promises he’s made
- shows divided loyalties by “siding with” or valuing other people more than you
- has a self-focused view of life or has a streak of narcissism
Yet as they say, it takes two to tango. You may be faced with the consequences of some of your own poor behavior or choices. Your husband may be threatening to leave the marriage because of ill-treatment or an infidelity on your part.
Regardless, my Marriage SOS™ practice offers top-tier, proven, and private options that can help you save your marriage, starting today. You have the power to do that, so learn to wield it smartly and successfully. I hope you will spend some time on this site to see whether my services are right for you. I wish you all the best.
Marriage SOS™ Crash Courses
In a matter of minutes, you could be learning the smartest ways to successfully manage your husband’s unfaithful, uncooperative, or ambivalent behavior, end your marriage crisis, and reconnect. With their no-nonsense approach and high success rate, these online programs deliver specialized, step-by-step guidance to help you turn your situation around as quickly and painlessly as possible.
One-On-One Phone Consults
Whether you have a lingering question or just need a little support after your crash course, or whether you’ve never taken a course but need some help making a change in your circumstances, book a one-on-one phone consult with me for plainspoken relationship help from the comfort of your car or favorite park bench. One hour can make a big difference in your marriage and life.