It can be a challenge for men to find straightforward relationship help; however, I’ve worked with countless men over my years in practice, from roughneck oil workers to CEO’s. I get you guys. In fact, I’ve been married to one of you guys for a long time: my husband, Don, is a frequent contributor to this site. Both of us are committed to helping men enjoy happy marriages built on the foundation of a romantic friendship. That’s especially so if you are presently more motivated than your wife to save your marriage. So don’t panic. Help is right here.
Some of the most common complaints I hear from men include having a wife who:
- is having an emotional or physical affair and refusing to end it
- is having an inappropriate male friendship
- has become secretive with her behavior or phone
- gives you mixed messages or seems less committed to the marriage
- has lost interest in sexual intimacy or withholds sexual intimacy
- is always angry, negative or overly emotional
- has grown apathetic about you or the marriage
- talks too much, “nags” or micro-manages your time
- refuses to communicate or is a poor communicator
- texts excessively when you’re at work or socializing
- doesn’t appreciate you or what you do for her or your family
- puts the children before the marriage or doesn’t let you parent in the way you want
- has a short fuse or throws adult temper tantrums so that you must “walk on eggshells”
- spends too much time on social media, her computer or her phone
- is critical, self-focused or quick to blame you for the marriage problems
- doesn’t help with finances or household chores
- doesn’t get along with in-laws or extended family
- has stopped showing you as much patience, kindness or affection
Yet as they say, it takes two to tango. You may be faced with the consequences of some of your own poor behavior or choices. Your wife may be threatening to leave the marriage because of ill-treatment or an infidelity on your part.
Regardless, there are steps you can take to reconnect with your spouse and save your marriage.
Check out my online audio crash courses and get instant advice on any device. There is no better or faster way to receive private, practical, top-tier relationship help. Isn’t that exactly what you’re looking for?
Alternatively, you can book a one-on-one telephone session with me. We’ll talk it out and I’ll leave you with fresh insight and workable strategies you can incorporate into your marriage as soon as you hang up the phone. Either way, if you want tomorrow to be different, you have to do something different today.
Finally, you may wish to spend a few moments browsing the relationship articles on this site. These cover a wide range of marriage problems and might help you get your head around things. You’ll find two recent articles below, one written by me and one written by Don, and you’ll find many more by clicking here.