Marriage SOS for Men
It can be a challenge for men to find straightforward relationship help; however, I’ve worked with countless men over the years, from oil workers to CEO’s, and I’ve helped them successfully resolve marriage crises from affairs to apathy.
I’ve also been married for over twenty years, and I’m no stranger to the dynamics between a husband and wife, and the ups and downs of married life. You’ll benefit from that in my approach.
In fact, that may be more important than you realize. Much of the relationship help out there is either branded more toward women, or offers men the kind of “advice” about women that is clueless at best and insulting at worst. You need to find that happy medium, that balanced perspective.
That’s especially so if you are presently more motivated than your wife to save or work on your marriage. In fact, that’s a situation that I specialize in. You might be hurt and confused by her behavior, but I’ll do my best to a) help you understand it and b) provide practical strategies to successfully manage it, so that you and she can reconnect in a loving, mature way.
So don’t panic. Do what’s right for your marriage in the long-term, and see whether my resources can help. I designed their content and delivery with men in mind—plainspoken, private, convenient and gadget-friendly—knowing that many men would rather have a root canal than reach out for marriage help or visit a stranger’s office, no matter how many degrees are on the wall. That’s okay. You have options when it comes to receiving relationship help, and you deserve a method that works for you as a man.
Some of the most common complaints I hear from men include having a wife who:
- is having an emotional or physical affair and refusing to end it
- is having an inappropriate male friendship
- has become secretive with her behavior or phone
- gives you mixed messages or seems less committed to the marriage
- has lost interest in sexual intimacy or withholds sexual intimacy
- is always angry, negative or overly emotional
- has grown apathetic about you or the marriage
- is going through the changes that midlife can bring
- talks too much, “nags” or micro-manages your time
- refuses to communicate or is a poor communicator
- texts excessively when you’re at work or socializing
- doesn’t appreciate you or what you do for her or your family
- puts the children before the marriage or doesn’t let you parent in the way you want
- has a short fuse or throws adult temper tantrums so that you must “walk on eggshells”
- spends too much time on social media, her computer or her phone
- is critical, self-focused or quick to blame you for the marriage problems
- doesn’t help with finances or household chores
- doesn’t get along with in-laws or extended family
- has stopped showing you as much patience, kindness or affection
Yet as they say, it takes two to tango. You may be faced with the consequences of some of your own poor behavior or choices. Your wife may be threatening to leave the marriage because of ill-treatment or an infidelity on your part.
Regardless, my Marriage SOS™ practice offers top-tier, proven, and private options that can help you save your marriage, starting today. You have the power to do that, so learn to wield it smartly and successfully. I hope you will spend some time on this site to see whether my services are right for you. I wish you all the best.
Marriage SOS™ Crash Courses
In a matter of minutes, you could be learning the smartest ways to successfully manage your wife’s unfaithful, uncooperative, or ambivalent behavior, end your marriage crisis, and reconnect. With their no-nonsense approach and high success rate, these online programs deliver specialized, step-by-step guidance to help you turn your situation around as quickly and painlessly as possible.
One-On-One Phone Consults
Whether you have a lingering question or just need a little support after your crash course, or whether you’ve never taken a course but need some help making a change in your circumstances, book a one-on-one phone consult with me for plainspoken relationship help from the comfort of your car or favorite park bench. One hour can make a big difference in your marriage and life.