It can be a challenge for men to find straightforward relationship help; however, I’ve worked with countless men over my years in practice, from roughneck oil workers to CEO’s. I get you guys (in fact, I’ve been married to one of you guys for a long time). I’m committed to helping men enjoy happy marriages built on the foundation of a romantic friendship. That’s especially so if you are presently more motivated than your wife to save your marriage. So don’t panic. I can help.
Some of the most common complaints I hear from men include having a wife who:
- is having an emotional or physical affair and refusing to end it
- is having an inappropriate male friendship
- has become secretive with her behavior or phone
- gives you mixed messages or seems less committed to the marriage
- has lost interest in sexual intimacy or withholds sexual intimacy
- is always angry, negative or overly emotional
- has grown apathetic about you or the marriage
- talks too much, “nags” or micro-manages your time
- refuses to communicate or is a poor communicator
- texts excessively when you’re at work or socializing
- doesn’t appreciate you or what you do for her or your family
- puts the children before the marriage or doesn’t let you parent in the way you want
- has a short fuse or throws adult temper tantrums so that you must “walk on eggshells”
- spends too much time on social media, her computer or her phone
- is critical, self-focused or quick to blame you for the marriage problems
- is having a midlife crisis or experiencing some kind of life transition
- says “I love you, but I’m not in love with you”
- seems “confused” about her feelings for you
- has developed a mean-streak
- is threatening to divorce you or to move out
- has become immature and self-indulgent
- doesn’t help with finances or household chores
- doesn’t get along with in-laws or extended family
- has stopped showing you as much patience, kindness or affection
- is resentful of or “fed up” with your mistakes or behavior, and is ready to leave the marriage
…and many more. If any of these sound familiar, it’s time to do something about it. It won’t get better on its own.
Check out my online marriage-saving crash courses and get instant advice on any device. These trusted, convenient audio / multimedia courses can help you turn your situation around, whether you’re dealing with your wife’s affair, inappropriate male friendship, midlife crisis, apathy, argumentativeness or defensiveness, etc. Listen to the audio intro of the program that pinpoints your problem and then take steps to save your marriage, starting now. There is no better or faster way to receive private, practical, top-tier relationship help. Isn’t that exactly what you’re looking for?
Alternatively, you can book a one-on-one telephone session with me. We’ll talk it out and I’ll leave you with fresh insight and workable strategies you can incorporate into your marriage as soon as you hang up the phone. Either way, if you want tomorrow to be different, you have to do something different today.
Finally, you may wish to spend a few moments browsing my relationship articles. These cover a wide range of marriage problems and might help you get your head around things. You’ll find two recent articles below and will find more by clicking here.