When it comes to providing professional relationship help, it can be useful to have a variety of resources to draw from. I accept referrals and provide case consultations for practitioners who work with individuals or couples, including:
- general & couples counselors
- life & relationship coaches
- physicians & health care providers
- social workers & government agencies
- clerics & other advisors
Are you struggling to offer practical guidance to a client who is more motivated than his/her spouse to save the marriage from an emotional or physical affair, opposite-sex friendship, midlife crisis scenario, chronic arguing or apathy? Are you finding it a challenge to deal with a higher-conflict or manipulative client, especially one who refuses to end an affair or participate in the counseling process?
As those of us who work with couples know, it sometimes takes a specialist and an innovative approach to manage these emotionally-charged and uniquely challenging clients and situations.
I work with professionals on two levels:
- I accept referrals if you feel my professional method and/or areas of specialization could benefit your clients, especially those who are more motivated than their spouse to save the marriage. Your clients are welcome to reach out to me directly, whether to enroll in a “crash course” or book a telephone session.
- I offer case consultations and general support around cases at my regular hourly rate. This is a good opportunity to get a fresh perspective and add to your skill set in the process. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set something up.